Spyro The Dragon 2 Free Download PC Game setup in direct link for windows. Spyro The Dragon 2 is an action 3D game with animated graphics.
Spyro The Dragon 2 PC Game Overview
Spyro the Dragon 2 is a platform game. It is developed under the banner of Insomniac Games. It was released 16 March 2000 and Sony Computer Entertainment published this game for Microsoft Windows. Also it is the second installment in its series.
In this version of Spyro The Dragon 2 game you will see that Spyro the Dragon and his partner Sparx are tired of raining. They now decide to take a vacation from this and they head towards the Dragon Shores. Though they meet there Elora the Faun, Hunter the Cheetah and a professor. They tell him that a mad dragon Ripto has taken over the Avalar. And he is aided by his lackies Crush and Gulp. And the people of Avalar need help from Spyro. He agrees to help and they go to fight with the Ripto. Spyro eventually defeats him and then they happily enjoy their vacations on Dragon Shore.
The gameplay of Spyro The Dragon 2 PC game is very much similar to its previous game. You will have to take control of Spyro the Dragon. He can attack through his fire breath, charged attacks and also he can fly. Spyro The Dragon 2 game comprises of three different worlds. And you will have to complete each level to move forward in the game. Spyro The Dragon 2 game has very cheering graphics and you will play this game in 3D graphics. The visuals are aided by some overwhelming sound effects also which give this game an extra edge. Altogether this game is very enjoyable. You can also try tarzan pc game
Features of Spyro the Dragon 2 Game
Following are the main features of Spyro the Dragon 2 that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Extraordinary Platform game developed.
- Very aspiring story line of this game.
- Some new features and improvements added.
- Lots of levels and missions.
- 3D Graphics and visuals with great details.
- Sound effects are also commendable.
After the success of Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2 went a little further to make the series bigger. These features were introduced in this game:
- The Map: This was the first game where Spyro could call upon a map to find out where he was. The map feature was similar to The Legend of Zelda’s map feature, except that it could only be viewed in the bottom left corner of the screen. Spyro’s location appeared as a beam of light on the map, with the exact position of Spyro being the smallest point, and the largest point being where Spyro was looking. The map feature did not carry over into Spyro: Year of the Dragon, but was used in other Spyro games as an alternative pause screen.
- A Bigger Story: More cutscenes were used in this game than the previous installment, however some could argue that each dragon-release, as well as the 3-second scenes after flaming Gnasty Gnorc, counts for cutscenes. There were also shorter cutscenes that played when entering and leaving the various levels (which eliminated the animations of Spyro flying directly into the next level and doing an aerial backflip. Instead, after the cutscene plays, there is a blackout, and when the lights come back up, Spyro is waiting to move in the level). Ripto’s Arena also had two mini-cutscenes between each battle-section. There was a more personal feeling to Spyro 2 than Spyro 1. Cutscenes continue to be a part of the Spyro franchise.
- The Dialogue Box: When speaking to characters in-game, dialogue boxes appear. In Spyro the Dragon, all of the dialogue (whether in-game, or cutscene) was spoken without a dialogue box, except for the balloonists, which was followed by a choosing option. Spyro does not talk to anyone in game in Spyro 1(except when Gnasty is beaten (unless the scene is counted as a cutscene)), only in the cutscenes.
- Recurring Characters: The Dragons in the first game were cool and all, but once you freed them they disappeared into some sort of limbo, leaving every level sort of empty. And they always had the same dialogue with Spyro if he ever called upon their wisdom again, except for Argus (depending on whether you’ve completed a level or not (however, still counts only as one dragon)). Spyro 2 introduced friendly characters that inhabited the levels Spyro visited and followed Spyro throughout the game.
- Safe Homeworlds: Enemies were removed from the homeworlds, giving Spyro safe places to recuperate and explore uninhibited.
- Mandatory Boss Battles: In Spyro the Dragon, you could skip the boss and go to the next level. Also, the boss resided in worlds that were similar to the normal realms, with enemies and gems and Dragons. The boss battles in Spyro 2 were required to progress through the game, and you fought in an arena, with no collectibles or regular enemies whatsoever.
- New Types of Death: Spyro now can die more realistically. There is actual lava in this game (whereas in Spyro 1, every level that had some kind of liquid was a different version of a drowning pool, even if it looked like lava) and when Spyro lands in the lava, he is sent into the air with a scorched posterior. If he dies on the lava, he ends up burnt to a black, smoking crisp, where he will stand straight up and fall onto his back. Other deaths include getting spun by means of getting slapped or having something swung at you where spyro will spin to face the camera, balancing on his right leg, only to fall forward shortly after, and getting eaten by a robot shark where Spyro will just disappear as the shark does a chewing animation. Also, the water in this game does not always kill Spyro. The developers took advantage of the Dragons-cannot-drown concept and applied it to this game.
- Ending Objective: Instead of finding all of the required items in a level, Spyro is given a one-of-a-kind item at the end of the first 14 levels. After that, he has to go after the less rare orbs.
- Gem Radar: Starting with this game, Sparx can help Spyro find any gems nearby by pressing the shoulder buttons. This is very helpful if Spyro is trying to find gems that are in clever hiding spots.
- Hover: This game introduces an extra action for the triangle button: a hover at the end of Spyro’s glide. It gives Spyro a little extra boost so he can reach hard to reach platforms.
Characters Of Spyro The Dragon 2 PC Game
The Dragons of the previous installment have been replaced with an entirely new cast of characters, including fauns, satyrs, anthropomorphic animals, and robotic businessmen.
- Spyro the Dragon – voiced by Tom Kenny
- Sparx the Dragonfly – voiced by André Sogliuzzo
- The Professor – voiced by Tom Kenny
- Hunter the Cheetah – voiced by Gregg Berger
- Elora the Faun – voiced by Melissa Disney
- Zoe the Fairy – voiced by Mary Linda Phillips
- Moneybags the Bear – voiced by Richard Barnes
- Crush, one of Ripto’s henchmen – voiced by Gregg Berger
- Gulp, one of Ripto’s henchmen – voiced by Gregg Berger
- Ripto the Riptoc – voiced by Gregg Berger
System Requirements of Spyro the Dragon 2 PC Game
Before you start Spyro The Dragon 2 Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7 using Emulator
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
Spyro The Dragon 2 Free Download
Click on the below button to start Spyro The Dragon 2 Free Download. It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.
- Hard Disk Space
- 1 GB
- Windows 7 using Emulator
- Intel Pentium 4 or later
- Release Date
- 16 March 2000
- 512 MB
- File Size
- 370 MB
- Insomniac Games